Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Bloom Flowers Jewelry

Hi Bloom fans Milagros here with you! 
 today I am taking you off the beaten path into other crafts...
I love jewelry and wearing unique pieces is so me!
So today I am presenting you a super cute and very easy project you can do with your Bloom Girls metal flowers!
Can you spot them? I love the weight and feel of this piece and I get so many compliments every time I wear it, you see my wardrobe is mostly black.  Maybe it's Neiman Marcus words of "women who dress in black live colorful lives"
it sums my style, I love color specially over black,
Now gather your supplies and head over to Jamie's blog!
 You can see more bloom jewelry tutorials on my blog here wearable art and here
Enjoy your piece and remember to have fun!

Milagros

Supplies needed
 
bloom metal flowers 980221
a tassel, I made mine with thread to match my Bloom metal flowers
pearls to dangle and to finish your Bloom metal flowers
a chain, pre made or you can make your own, I'm using one by Making Memories
Crop-A-Dile to pierce holes in your metal with ease
pliers to open and close your findings



1 comment:

  1. Oh, wow! This is so fresh and fun, Milagros! A real statement piece, for sure! Love one-of-a-kind pieces like this!

    ReplyDelete